As all of us continue to pray and intercede for our country, there were several ways the Holy Spirit shaped our recent petition I wanted to share with you. I hope it encourages you as we pray and literally war in the Spirit for the future of our children and our nation.
We all have a strategic role to play. The battle rages on for this nation, to re-open our economy and march ahead toward freedom. Your creation and existence is for such a time as this. So, I just wanted to share a couple of these strategies with you. Thank you for praying.
- “The fervent and effectual prayers of the righteous availeth much.” James 5:16. This verse has a beginning before we get to the “fervent, effectual and righteous.” If we confess our sins to one another and pray for each other, then we will be healed.” Our land, our economy and our people desperately need healing. The key to this verse is, “if we confess our sins.” Then, our prayers will be effectual and fervent, and we will be made righteous, not just before God, but before one another. Then, our prayers will avail much in the heavens. I have testimonies of this working and helping in personal healing.
- Don’t be afraid to cry before the Father. Those tears bear witness and fill bottles and bowls in heaven. Right now, when scales need to be tipped in favor of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, pour out those tears before the Father. He holds these tears in a bottle. And they are written down in a book. (Psalm 56:8-9) In fact the next verse says, “My enemies turn back in the day I call; This I know, because Elohim is for me. ” Psalms 56:9
- Worship positions us for authority. Yesterday’s post was on this. But basically, we pour out praise as a sacrifice to Him, and those sacrifices and offerings have been purified by the soap and fire of Messiah (again confessing anything that stands in the way of having perfect peace with as many people as we can in our life. It always takes two to have peace, but making that effort, at least once will be recorded in heaven as a record and witness. Some people may not forgive and release you, but that’s between them and God. Knowing when to walk away, knowing you have done only what is in your power to do and staying in your lane, then you can stand in the full armor of God).
- Continue to pray according to Jeremiah Johnson’s dream. In fact, just the other day he released a prayer assignment that I completely agree with.
ðŸš¨Intercessory Prayer Assignment for 4/12-4/19 ðŸš¨
1. Pray that the BARR gets raised!
2. Pray that the GATES get shut!
3. Pray that the RAT gets trapped!
4. Pray that TRUMP gets loud!
5. Pray JUSTICE gets served by the department!
Read between the lines and activate your prophetic senses this week. A tremendous seven-day window is now upon us that will bring some serious collisions and breakthrough. And especially keep your eyes on Michigan! ðŸ‘€ðŸ™
— Jeremiah Johnson
Thank you for praying fervently for this nation.
Be encouraged as our prayers are working! The rats are scrambling and starving, but it’s not over yet.
Thank you for partnering with us in the Spirit as we pray for this great nation and for the future of our children and their children. I hope these little “tips” were helpful and encouraging on how to pray. Our authority in the spirit will increase as we confess, repent, forgive and turn from our own wicked ways!
Much love to our brothers and sisters who labor with us in the faith! For it is for freedom that Christ as has set us free.
Let Freedom Ring, USA!